Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Handle 7 × 24 hour security incident response.
- Formulation and implementation of security response plan and security assurance for the whole life cycle of the company system.
- Lead the team to enhance the ability of security situation perception.
- 5 years+ security emergency response experience.
- Experienced in intrusion detection, event tracing and log analysis. Familiar with common attack and protection methods, deep understanding of the principles, utilization methods and solutions of common security vulnerabilities.
- Experienced in malicious feature extraction ability, familiar with Yara rules, have TTP analysis.
- Strong security techniques research ability to lead teams quickly iterate to new technology means or solutions.
- Familiar with EDR, HIDS solutions.
- Big data development foundation, familiar with Hadoop , Splunk, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Deep understanding of security operations: border defense, internal threats, risk management, etc.
- Team management experience.
- High stress handling ability, adapt to high-intensity work, have good communication ability.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire